This page has moved to a new address.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Ever Evolving Primate: Travel, photography, food, cooking, and just about anything else.: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Call of Duty: Black Ops

I'll give Call of Duty: Black Ops a 9.0/10. The campaign had a really good storyline, the graphics were pretty damn good, and the gameplay was fun. I really enjoyed the game, although in direct comparison to Battlefield: Bad Company 2 I'd say it was a good game, but not the best game ever. I think Treyarch could put a bit more cinematic of a feel into the Call of Duty franchise and really make these games something even more special. It's a storied franchise, why not make it as awesome as it could be?

I tried the multiplayer component last night. It was fun. The competition online is freaking fierce. I went 4 and 17 in my first round. JEEZ LOUISE I don't suck THAT bad, do I? I felt like the environments although less glitchy than say, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam were maybe just a tad doom-like. The interface is great though.

This is a short post, I have to get up in 3 hours to take mom to the hospital for her surgery. Sleep tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home