This page has moved to a new address.

Christmas Shopping and the Last Airbender

Ever Evolving Primate: Travel, photography, food, cooking, and just about anything else.: Christmas Shopping and the Last Airbender

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Shopping and the Last Airbender

I am so in the freakin holiday spirit. We went out today and got gifts for my nephew (star wars action figures), mom (sweater), dad (XBOX game), niece's birthday gift (DS game), sisters, in-laws, etc.We even got a small christmas ornament kit to make Owl ornaments. We modified them so that the owls are a couple and holding Wii remotes :). Wii are too cute. Heh.

Gamestop had Buy 2 get 1 free on used games...and both of the games I got as gifts were pre owned. SCORE. I'm gonna go try Battlefield: Bad Company right now. Babehoney is knitting, we just watched a movie, and it's been a great evening. I'm going to go blow some schtuff up on my PS3 now.

Woot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home