This page has moved to a new address.

Welcome to the Ever Evolving Primate

Ever Evolving Primate: Travel, photography, food, cooking, and just about anything else.: Welcome to the Ever Evolving Primate

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Welcome to the Ever Evolving Primate

Ahhh, evolution. Whether you think the theory is sound or not (by the way, I think it's totally sound) it's a great word. Don't we all evolve over the course of our lives? I'd say I do, and the one thing that I'm sure of is that my pattern of change is only going to continue. Recently I've learned that I never know just what is around the corner. A few months ago I was trying to find a job teaching middle school in Florida (yeah, right), and now I'm looking at the distinct possibility of moving to Korea to teach English to students of any grade level. In fact, the possibility is so great that I'm headed up to the department of state to get some documents apostilled in the morning for the visa paperwork. Somewhere along the way I wound up teaching Art History at a small university in Miami until I lost my full time job at a dive shop and had to move in with family while the Korean option firmed up. I'm pretty certain that things keep changing. Here's another example, I'm not single anymore.

I thought I was quite the bachelor for the first 27 years of my life. Then I met this girl who rocked my world. She made it spin a little faster, and time started flying by. Two years later, we live together and love each other and we're planning to go on this crazy adventure overseas together. I think that's pretty cool, and it was a complete paradigm shift.

The evidence of evolution within my life is there, and I'm pretty sure I'm a primate. Since I don't seem to see anything that even suggests that I will quit evolving, I've decided I'll be the ever evolving primate, and write about the interesting little places my life goes here on this very blog. I'll also write about working out, video games, current events, fun little adventures, and maybe even post a photo or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home