This page has moved to a new address.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Ever Evolving Primate: Travel, photography, food, cooking, and just about anything else.: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

I just finished Bad Company 2 yesterday and man oh man, what a game! This has to be one of the most enjoyable games I've played in 2010, more enjoyable (less epic) than God of War III or Red Dead Redemption, even Mass Effect 2. The storyline was easy to get into, had me coming back for more just to see what happens, and had really like-able characters that you actually started to care about.  I'd give this game a solid 9.75/10 and I'll definitely be playing it again pretty soon. This trailer basically shows just how great this game was...



I set up my mom's new computer tonight, got rid of some of the pre-installed crap, loaded her up with avast!, office software, etc, and moved her itunes from my old laptop she was using to her new desktop powerhouse.    I also cleaned up my own computer a bit, got the rotating background feature thingie working finally, and I'm about to go through and uninstall a few programs I don't want onboard anymore. Once I get all this done and everything backed up onto my hard drive, my plan is to load everything into the awesome new backpack I got for christmas. I'm pretty stoked that I'll be able to carry my entire media center with me for the most part. Plus cameras and stuff.

Hmm. Man my life is interesting. I made a chicken tagine tonight that turned out pretty well. Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home