This page has moved to a new address.

Just an update...

Ever Evolving Primate: Travel, photography, food, cooking, and just about anything else.: Just an update...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just an update...

I left my last post off with us having been to the Korean consulate to apply for visas and filing my taxes. In the past few days, our passports showed up, with E-2 visas attached, and we bought plane tickets. We're going to fly from Austin to Chicago to Tokyo to Busan to start the next chapter in our lives. It's pretty exciting, I would say! I don't know what spawned it, but I recently had the urge to start drawing again. I had a mild fascination with the world of comics and comic characters right after I saw Iron Man when I lived in Hawaii, and it came back right about the same time as we got back from the road trip. I think I realized that I was going to for the first time ever be living in a super-urban city that needed a superhero, so maybe I should start drawing one. It's amazing how much of the "draw what you see" came back from the drawing for non-art majors class I took in college, but I've got a long way to go before anything is decent or presentable.

I guess that's the update. We're getting on a plane and heading for Busan on the 16th. Cray-cray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home