This page has moved to a new address.

Hipstamatic Errands

Ever Evolving Primate: Travel, photography, food, cooking, and just about anything else.: Hipstamatic Errands

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hipstamatic Errands

You may have notice that the Hipstamatic adventure I posted the other day disappeared. Frankly, it was a bit too graphically intense for my blog, and I didn't like what it did to the vibe here. I love the concept though, taking photos of mundane things that are interesting because a) you don't see them everyday like I do, and b) the hipstamatic is a super fun way to see stuff in a new way. Now I'd like to invite you to follow my hipstamatic adventures on tumblr at Hipstamatic Errands and look at the hilarity that is my daily life through the hipstamatic. This is also probably the only media outlet I'll be able to update on our vacation next week in Bali.

Good talk. See ya out there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home