This page has moved to a new address.

Something I've learned as a teacher...

Ever Evolving Primate: Travel, photography, food, cooking, and just about anything else.: Something I've learned as a teacher...

Friday, May 20, 2011

Something I've learned as a teacher...

If there's one universal truth about teaching middle school aged kids around the world, I think this might be it. My best class is also my last class on Friday. 90% of the time, they're awesome and behaved super well, but sometimes it's Friday afternoon and they'll participate but they're tired and ready to go home. And they want to talk to their friends. So I've learned you can either get upset about it, or not, and if you don't the class moves along pretty well, even if it's a bit noisy. The kids are still good, they're just as ready for the weekend as I am :).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home