This page has moved to a new address.

Summer Vacation: So close, yet so far.

Ever Evolving Primate: Travel, photography, food, cooking, and just about anything else.: Summer Vacation: So close, yet so far.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Summer Vacation: So close, yet so far.

Here's a short little ditty about the old "Dynamic Korea" situation. Today I asked about summer vacation. There's really only one set of days I can possibly use thanks to scheduled summer camps. I asked if I could use those days, and my coteacher said "Yes" so I asked if it was safe to book the flights. Surprisingly, she said "yes." After this I started looking at getting flights booked and got to the last screen, last click, and decided to ask again. This time the answer was "give me one day so I can ask the Vice Principal." I hope the flights aren't way more expensive tomorrow.

Ugh. Dynamic Korea strikes again!

The good news is that this can hopefully be resolved by tomorrow and we'll have another trip to plan at the cafe on Saturday. Woot!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home