This page has moved to a new address.

I need a blog hub.

Ever Evolving Primate: Travel, photography, food, cooking, and just about anything else.: I need a blog hub.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I need a blog hub.

I don't know why. I don't think I have enough regular readers, and the ones I have probably have no interest in crossing the subject lines of my blogs, but I feel like I need a place that ties all three of my blogs together. The reason I say this is that I have two specific interests that have led to the birth and development of two additional blogs, and although I haven't updated this one too much recently it's not because I haven't been blogging. One is photography, specifically crap photography taken with my iPod when I leave the house. This is a no-text blog that should, in theory, tell a story about what kind of stuff I see day to day. I call this one Hipstamatic Errands.

The other, and more significant one is about the project I started on my birthday, you know, the one where I planned to learn French and increase my ability level with German before my 31st birthday. The project has been underway for about a month and I recently started a blog about it. Since I feel a bit like a culture whore, I named this one Kultur Putain.

I've been writing, just not all about my daily life.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home