This page has moved to a new address.

Not a whole lot to write about

Ever Evolving Primate: Travel, photography, food, cooking, and just about anything else.: Not a whole lot to write about

Friday, September 23, 2011

Not a whole lot to write about

The past couple of weeks have been pretty vanilla, but I'm not complaining. The biggest "event" we went to was a bowling night with a few foreigners. The bowling alley was fun, and surprisingly they had shoes I could deal with and two balls (12) in the entire lane that I could squeeze my fingers into (12). After our bowling we went out to a meat n' makgeolli place for a couple of beers before catching a cab home. Bowling here is just the same as it is at home. Frustrating with a side of fun.

Perhaps I'll do something blogworthy soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home