This page has moved to a new address.

Korean Vietnamese Fusion

Ever Evolving Primate: Travel, photography, food, cooking, and just about anything else.: Korean Vietnamese Fusion

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Korean Vietnamese Fusion

I don't know the name of the restaurant, but the day I moved to Daegu my coteacher took me and the irishman out for Korean-Vietnamese fusion. It was unreal. I finally located the restaurant and tonight Babehoney, the downstairs neighbor, and Laotianiqua went out and tried it out. It was just as good.

We ordered the big combo platter thing. It was 16,000W each, which is crazy expensive for Korea, but we had more than our fill of samgyeopsal, veggies, and a seafood hot pot that included many squid, octopus, prawns, and shellfish. The best part though are the do-it-yourself springrolls. You decide what goes in them, roll them, and then dip them into 3 kinds of sauce to your taste. It's the most fun restaurant I know in Daegu.

Anyway here is a pic of me about to tear into an overcooked octopus.


Here's a shot of the table with the grill/boiler in the middle, the wrapper sauce in the bowl, and various sauces.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home