This page has moved to a new address.

Hope for the little gamer inside of me :)

Ever Evolving Primate: Travel, photography, food, cooking, and just about anything else.: Hope for the little gamer inside of me :)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hope for the little gamer inside of me :)

Finally after hours and hours of searching Waygook.org (ironically for lesson plan ideas...) I found a thread about PS3 players in Korea. Someone in the thread mentioned shops to buy accessories and games at, and then someone just happened to mention a place called 88GameLand here in Daegu. It's only a few subway stops away, and it seems like the only thing comparable to a GameStop in this city of 2.5 million people.

MAYBE THEY HAVE THE AV CORD I NEED!!! MAYBE!!! OMG I HOPE SO!!!!

Now I just need to survive for three more hours at my desk without sounding like a completely giddy and hopeful schoolgirl until I can go home. Not sure if we'll make it all the way downtown tonight as Babehoney is a bit under the weather, but maybe! We might also go out of Samgyeupsal tonight. Mmmmm pork belly.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home