This page has moved to a new address.

Making Kimbap for the First Time

Ever Evolving Primate: Travel, photography, food, cooking, and just about anything else.: Making Kimbap for the First Time

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Making Kimbap for the First Time


Watch me make my first roll of kimbap in this exciting edition of "My Dangerous Kitchen." Could I be starting a food empire? Will a kimbap-fusion food truck be rolling down the streets of your neighborhood soon? Only time will tell. But if you watch my hopelessly pathetic instructional video and visit your local k-mart (Korean Market, see what I did there?) you can make your very own roll of food-that-looks-like-sushi-but-isn't-sushi-at-all.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home